- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods detailed in our quotation (Goods) by
(you) from Rapidity Communications Limited (trading as(t/a) Print.London) a company registered in England
under number 02034306 whose registered office is at Citybridge House, 235-245 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7JD
- These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you when you accept them or the
from the date of any delivery of the Goods (whichever happens earlier) and will constitute the entire
between us and you.
- These Terms and Conditions and the quotation (together, the Contract) apply to the purchase and sale of
between us and you, to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are
by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- A “business day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday.
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their
- Words imparting the singular number include the plural and vice-versa.
- The description of the Goods is set out in our sales documentation, unless expressly changed in our
quotation. In accepting the quotation you acknowledge that you have not relied upon any statement, promise
or other representations about the Goods by us. Descriptions of the Goods set out in our sales documentation
are intended as a guide only.
- We can make any changes to the specification of the Goods which are required to conform to any applicable
safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements.
- The price (Price) of the Goods is set out in our quotation current at the date of your order or such
other price as we may agree in writing.
- If the cost of the Goods to us increases due to any factor beyond our control including, but not limited
to, material costs, labour costs, alteration of exchange rates or duties, or changes to delivery rates, we
can increase the Price prior to delivery.
- Any increase in the Price under the clause above will only take place after we have told you about it.
- You may be entitled to discounts. Any and all discounts will be at our discretion.
- Unless otherwise explicitly stated the Price is exclusive of fees for packaging and transportation /
- The Price is exclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by
any competent authority.
Cancellation and alteration
- Details of the Goods as described in the clause above (Goods) and set out in our sales documentation are
subject to alteration without notice and are not a contractual offer to sell the Goods which is capable of
- The quotation (including any non-standard price negotiated in accordance with the clause on Price (above)
is valid for a period of 30 days only from the date shown in it unless expressly withdrawn by us at an
- Either of us can cancel the order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the
- We will invoice you for the Price either:
- on or at any time after delivery of the Goods; or
- where the Goods are to be collected by you or where you wrongfully do not take delivery of the
Goods, at any time after we have notified you that the Goods are ready for collection or we have
tried to deliver them.
- If no credit terms have been agreed or can be agreed payment of the Price is due before delivery of the
- You must make payment even if delivery has not taken place and / or that the title in the Goods has not
passed to you.
- If you do not pay within the period set out above, we will suspend any further deliveries to you and
without limiting any of our other rights or remedies for statutory interest, charge you interest at the rate
of 5% per annum above the base rate of the Bank of England from time to time on the amount outstanding until
you pay in full.
- Time for payment will be of the essence of the Contract between us and you.
- All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
- Both parties must pay all amounts due (including taxes) under these Terms and Conditions in full without
any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither party is entitled to assert any credit,
set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in
whole or in part.
- It is not acceptable to inform us that payment of the Price is to be undertaken by a Third Party after
the Goods have been accepted by you. Unless we are notified before the placement of order we will deem you
as liable for payment of the Price and the invoice will be liable to you only.
- Payment of the Price is to our agreed terms of payment with you. Any reliance on a Third Party to pay you
will not be tolerated as a reason for delayed payment.
- We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified in the quotation, or your order or
to another location we agree in writing.
- If you do not specify a delivery address or if we both agree, you must collect the Goods from our
- Subject to the specific terms of any special delivery service, delivery can take place at any time of the
day and must be accepted at any time between 8 am to 8 pm.
- Subject to the specific terms of any special delivery service, delivery can take place at any time of
the day and must be accepted at any time between 8 am to 8 pm.
- store or arrange for the storage of the Goods and will charge you for all associated costs and
expenses including, but not limited to, transportation, storage and insurance; and / or
- make arrangements for the redelivery of the Goods and will charge you for the costs of such
- If redelivery is not possible as set out above, you must collect the Goods from our premises and will be
notified of this. We can charge you for all associated costs including, but not limited to, storage and
- Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. We
will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a circumstance beyond our
control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are
relevant to the supply of the Goods.
- We can deliver the Goods by instalments, which will be invoiced and paid for separately. Each instalment
is a separate contract. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment will not entitle you to cancel any
- Once your Goods are in the hands of Third Party courier companies we are not liable for their failure to
deliver. Should they fail to deliver we are only liable for the cost of the courier and not for the cost of
the overall project or Goods. If delivery outside of Central London is of the essence or utmost importance
we suggest you make arrangements to collect the Goods from us and manage the final delivery of your Goods
direct with the courier.
Inspection and acceptance of Goods
- You must inspect the Goods on delivery or collection.
- If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 5 days of delivery,
- Other than by agreement, we will only accept returned Goods if we are satisfied that those Goods are
defective and if required, have carried out an inspection.
- Subject to your compliance with this clause and/or our agreement, you may return the Goods and we will,
as appropriate, repair, or replace, or refund the Goods or part of them.
- We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Goods if:
- if you fail to provide notice as set above; and/or
- you make any further use of such Goods after giving notice under the clause above relating to
damages and shortages; and/or
- the defect arises because you did not follow our oral or written instructions about the storage,
commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the Goods; and/or
- the defect arises from normal wear and tear of the Goods; and/or
- the defect arises from misuse or alteration of the Goods, negligence, wilful damage or any other
act by you, your employees or agents or any third parties; and/or
- the defect arises from treatment whilst in the hands of Third Party couriers.
- the defect arises from treatment whilst in the hands of Third Party couriers.
- Acceptance of the Goods will be deemed to be upon inspection of them by you and in any event within 5
days after delivery.
Risk and title
- The risk in the Goods will pass to you on completion of delivery.
- Title to the Goods will not pass to you until we have received payment in full (in cash or cleared funds)
for: (a) the Goods and/or (b) any other goods or services that we have supplied to you in respect of which
payment has become due.
- Until title to the Goods has passed to you, you must (a) hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as our
bailee; and/or (b) store the goods separately and not remove, deface or obscure any identifying mark or
packaging on or relating to the Goods; and/or (c) keep the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them
insured against all risks for their full price from the date of delivery.
- As long as the Goods have not been resold, or irreversibly incorporated into another product, and without
limiting any other right or remedy we may have, we can at any time ask you to deliver up the Goods and, if
you fail to do so promptly, enter any of your premises or of any third party where the Goods are stored in
order to recover them.
- We can terminate the sale of Goods under the Contract where:
- you commit a material breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions;
- you are or become or, in our reasonable opinion, are about to become the subject of a bankruptcy
order or take advantage of any other statutory provision for the relief of insolvent debtors;
- you enter into a voluntary arrangement under Part 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986, or any other
scheme or arrangement is made with your creditors; or
- you convene any meeting of your creditors, enter into voluntary or compulsory liquidation, have a
receiver, manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed in respect of your assets or
undertakings or any part thereof, any documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an
administrator, notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by you or any of your
directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in para. 14 of Schedule B1 of the
Insolvency Act 1986), a resolution is passed or petition presented to any court for the winding up
of your affairs or for the granting of an administration order, or any proceedings are commenced
relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency.
Limitation of liability
- Our liability under the Contract, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort, misrepresentation or
otherwise will be limited to this clause.
- Subject to the clauses above on Inspection and Acceptance and Risk and Title, all warranties, conditions
or other terms implied by statute or common law (save for those implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods
Act 1979) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If we do not deliver the Goods, our liability is limited, subject to the clause below, to the costs and
expenses incurred by you in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest
market available, less the price of the Goods.
- Our total liability will not, in any circumstances, exceed the total amount of the Price payable by you.
- We will not be liable (whether caused by our employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with the
- any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, or expenses; and/or
- any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of
reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or, other third party claims; and/or
- any failure to perform any of our obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond
our reasonable control; and/or
- any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or breach by you in relation to your
- any loss relating to the choice of the Goods and how they will meet your purpose or the use by
you of the Goods supplied.
- The exclusions of liability contained within this clause will not exclude or limit our liability for
death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to
exclude or limit our liability; and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party
giving notice (or a duly authorised officer of that party).
- Notices will be deemed to have been duly given:
- when delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the
normal business hours of the recipient;
- when sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt
- on the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or
on the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail.
- All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be addressed to the most recent address, email address
or fax number notified to the other party.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- 1. Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure
or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include,
but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest,
fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event
is beyond the control of the party in question.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall be considered as a waiver of any
subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable,
that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will
remain valid and enforceable).
Law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising
under these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.